1. Run an affirmation booth. How does it work? You walk up to my booth, and I affirm you. Like: "You're awesome." "That hat is epic." "You smell good."
2. Hold and snuggle and take care of babies.
3. Work with cities to build "sad rooms/spaces" where people can go, without shame, when they are upset or sad or angry in prublic. The rooms will have stuffed animals, tissues, nice music, stress toys, hotlines, tea and other things that will bring comfort when you need it. For everyone. For free.
4. Do bouncy house demos.
5. Read and review fan fiction.
6. Travel to fan conventions.
7. Keep old people company. I love bingo!
8. Read to people.
9. Clean stuff.
10. Be your personal cheerleader.
11. Brush animals.
12. Hear your life story.
13. Talk to strangers.
14. Model fancy hats. Big and small!
15. Greet people!
16. Answer phones. And be helpful!
17. Paint over graffiti.
18. Collect stuff to be recycled.
19. Be a bully monitor.
20. Dance like no one's watching. Sing off key. (Giving everyone permission to do the same)
21. Quality test various types of bedding.
22. Boop noses--of animals and babies!